And the winners of the 10 copies of Atlas of the Great Irish Famine are…… Congratulations to:
- Margaret Hope: MILTON, NSW
- Graham Williams: FORBES, NSW
- Nellie Phillips: GLENGARRY, VIC
- Glenys Nagle: KEYSBOROUGH, VIC
- Gwen Petersen: BARALABA, QLD
- Lyle Story: BRASSALL, QLD
- Dianne Snowden: HOBART, TAS
- Jenny Sawyer: SEAFORD, VIC
- Grantlee Kieza: BRIDGEMAN DOWNS, QLD
- Cynthia Foley: DUBBO, NSW
This fantastic book by editors John Crowley, William J Smith and Mike Murphy looks at the famine in incredible detail. If your ancestor was impacted by the famine in Ireland, then this book will be a boon for your research as well as your understanding of life in Ireland at the time.
Cork University Press is giving 10 copies of Atlas of the Great Irish Famine to 10 lucky subscribers. To have a sneak peek inside the atlas, click here. To go into the draw to win a copy, valued at $112 each, simply subscribe or renew to Inside History, for six or 12 months, by 30 June 2013. See details below for how to subscribe or renew. Winners will be notified by 31 July 2013 and published in issue 18 of Inside History.
Simply go to our online shop and purchase either a 6 or 12 month subscription to go into the draw! There are a number of ways you can renew or subscribe, to ensure delivery of Inside History magazine straight to your door:
- Email us on info [at] insidehistory.com.au, including the completed subscription form
- Post a completed renewal form to PO Box 406, Erskineville, Sydney, 2043
- Go online and buy a 6 or 12 month subscription, on our online shop
- Or, you can call us on+61 2 8227 6486 and renew over the phone
- Our subscriptions start from $31.50 for 6 months and subscribers get free postage to Australian addresses
Terms and conditions:
Entries close 5pm, 30/06/13. Ten names will be drawn from the subscriber list and the winners notified by 31/07/13. Please allow up to 36 days for delivery of the prize. Entrants must be aged 18 and over. Prize is not redeemable for cash.