Fancy some handy genie-friendly gadgets? Inside History magazine is giving away a photo scanner, video converter and photo maker from our friends at Kaiser Baas! One lucky subscriber will win these three great digitisation products…
1. A Kaiser Baas WiFi PhotoScanner (RRP $199.95) — a portable scanner allowing you to make high-resolution scans of photographs and documents saved directly onto your phone or portable device through WiFi. This nifty tool provides you with a high-quality copy of any old photographs or records you come across at the archives, library or family reunions.
2. A Kaiser Baas PhotoMaker X4 (RRP $149.95) — an easy-to-use photographic digitisation device enabling you to convert negatives and slides to digital format at high resolution. This tool makes all your family photographs easy to store, share and digitally enhance — not to mention preserving them for posterity!
3. A Kaiser Baas Video Converter (RRP $79.95) — which easily converts ageing VHS tapes into compact digital data. Video editing technology (both Mac and Windows compatible) is also included to help you enhance your audiovisual treasures. Digitally preserve your old family videos for future generations with this handy device. Visit www.kaiserbaas.com for more on their range.
For the opportunity to win a Kaiser Baas digitisation kit, simply go to our online shop and purchase either a 6 or 12 month subscription to go into the draw! There are a number of ways you can renew or subscribe, to ensure delivery of Inside History magazine straight to your door:
- Email us on info [at] insidehistory.com.au, including the completed subscription form
- Post a completed renewal form to PO Box 406, Erskineville, Sydney, 2043
- Fax a completed renewal form to 02 8580 6237
- Go online and buy a 6 or 12 month subscription, on our online shop
- Or, you can call us on 02 9590 9600 and renew over the phone
- Our subscriptions start from $31.50 for 6 months and subscribers get free postage to Australian addresses
Terms and conditions:
Entries close 5pm, 31/12/13. One name will be drawn from the subscriber list and the winner notified via email by 31/01/14. Please allow up to 36 days for delivery of the prize. Entrants must be aged 18 and over. Prize is not redeemable for cash. From time to time we’ll email you with news and special offers from Inside History. If you don’t wish to receive these please indicate at the time of subscribing. The winner’s name will be published in issue 21 of Inside History.