Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage, with features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past. In issue 26, our Jan-Feb 2015 edition of Australia’s favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll read about:
- How the hundreds of thousands of Wills now online can help find your family
- The overshadowed Gallipoli campaign of Australia’s submarine AE2
- Thomas Keneally’s top tips for writing history
- Ludwig Becker, Australia’s unsung explorer, artist and scientist who aided Burke and Wills on their fateful expedition
- How genetics and genealogy form our shared past
- Discovering 1840s Tasmania through the recollections of a convict diarist
- Plotting our climate’s history using the logbooks of early 20th-century voyages
- The go-getting businesswoman whose prominent Melbourne photography studios flourished through the Depression and two world wars – and captured some famous faces
- An exciting World War II oral history project underway in Perth
- The oldest clipper ship in the world, soon to open for public tours
- How you could win one of 10 books on convict architect Francis Greenway
And much more – in fact, 76 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews. On sale now online – click here to buy!
- In the newsagents our RRP is A$9.95 in Australia and NZ$10.95 in New Zealand.
Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door, and don’t forget our back issues are also available from our online shop or digitally via Zinio and the iPad Newsstand if we’ve sold out of the paper copy.
- Australia subscriptions are A$25 for 6 months, A$50 for 1 year, A$85 for 2 years, A$125 for 3 years
- New Zealand subscriptions are A$45 for 6 months, A$90 for 1 year, A$125 for 2 years, A$165 for 3 years
That’s right, we’re available digitally anywhere in the world and you’ll never have to worry about us selling out! Take your Inside History collection wherever you take your tablet and save on storage space at home. Your tablet lets you have your library in your handbag or briefcase. Want to know more about our digital issues – click here!
For more information, please contact us at the office, we love hearing your stories. Happy reading!
There are a number of ways to subscribe and arrange delivery of Inside History magazine:
- Email us on info [at] insidehistory.com.au, including the completed subscription form
- Post a completed renewal form to PO Box 406, Erskineville, Sydney, 2043
- Fax a completed renewal form to 02 8580 6237
- Go online and buy a 6 month, 1 year, 2 year or 3 year subscription, on our online shop
- Call us on 02 8227 6486 and subscribe or renew over the phone
- Or subscribe to our digital magazines anything in the world via iPad or Zinio
- Our subscriptions start from $25.00 for 6 months and subscribers get free postage to Australian addresses