Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian family history and heritage, with features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past.
In issue 37, the Summer 2017 edition of Australia’s favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll discover:
- 101 Sydney cemeteries unearthed + tips on researching your ancestors’ burials
- The ultimate guide to history and family history courses, podcasts, webinars and more
- 170+ new family history records online
- Convict escapees who came to live with Indigenous tribes
- Photo-dating tips from Inside History’s expert
- Australian Federation in 1901: the backstory
- The art of writing historical fiction
- A 19th-century German medal and a mysterious Aussie WWI digger
- Crown Street Women’s Hospital: a history
- The local project protecting Australia’s oldest surviving European cemetery
- Queensland’s newly established colonial archive
- The latest history news, events, book and app reviews, and more. On sale now!
And much more – in fact, 68 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews. On sale now online – click here to buy from our online shop or read a free extract here.
Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door, and don’t forget our back issues are also available from our online shop or digitally via Zinio and the iPad Newsstand if we’ve sold out of the paper copy.
- Australian subscriptions are $35 for 12 months, and $50 for 18 months
- New Zealand subscriptions are A$90 for 18 months
That’s right, we’re available digitally anywhere in the world and you’ll never have to worry about us selling out! Take your Inside History collection wherever you take your tablet and save on storage space at home. Your tablet lets you have your library in your handbag or briefcase. Click here to learn more about our digital issues.
For more information, please contact us at the office, we love hearing your stories. Happy reading!
There are a number of ways to subscribe and arrange delivery of Inside History magazine:
- Post a completed renewal form to GPO Box 1846, Sydney NSW 2001
- Purchase a 12-month or 18-month subscription on our online shop
- Call us on 02 8227 6486 and subscribe or renew over the phone
- Or subscribe to our digital magazines anything in the world via iPad or Zinio
- Our subscriptions start from $25 for 6 months and subscribers receive free postage to Australian addresses