Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage, with features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past.
In issue 31, the Nov-Dec edition of Australia’s favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll discover:
- 100+ new family history resources online to find your family
- Unseen Indigenous artefacts and stories: from the National Museum of Australia’s new landmark exhibition
- The evacuation of Gallipoli, 100 years on: what have we learnt?
- Australia’s bountiful food history, from convict hominy to Regency feasts – plus the best Christmas pudding recipe from 1861!
- The legend of Harold Lasseter: conman or visionary?
- The lives and times of colonial-era businesswomen
- Why Madame Weigel was a household name in Australia from the 1800s to 1969
- The Indigenous war hero from the Darwin Bombing to be honoured in the Northern Territory
- Our military history expert’s guide to military medals
- The history lover’s guide to Canberra
- The latest history news, events, book and app reviews, and more.
And much more – in fact, 76 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews. On sale now online – click here to buy!
- In the newsagents our RRP is A$9.95 in Australia and NZ$10.95 in New Zealand.
Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door, and don’t forget our back issues are also available from our online shop or digitally via Zinio and the iPad Newsstand if we’ve sold out of the paper copy.
- Australia subscriptions are A$25 for 6 months, A$50 for 1 year, A$85 for 2 years, A$125 for 3 years
- New Zealand subscriptions are A$45 for 6 months, A$90 for 1 year, A$125 for 2 years, A$165 for 3 years
That’s right, we’re available digitally anywhere in the world and you’ll never have to worry about us selling out! Take your Inside History collection wherever you take your tablet and save on storage space at home. Your tablet lets you have your library in your handbag or briefcase. Want to know more about our digital issues – click here!
For more information, please contact us at the office, we love hearing your stories. Happy reading!
There are a number of ways to subscribe and arrange delivery of Inside History magazine:
- Email us on info [at] insidehistory.com.au, including the completed subscription form
- Post a completed renewal form to PO Box 406, Erskineville, Sydney, 2043
- Fax a completed renewal form to 02 8580 6237
- Go online and buy a 6 month, 1 year, 2 year or 3 year subscription, on our online shop
- Call us on 02 8227 6486 and subscribe or renew over the phone
- Or subscribe to our digital magazines anything in the world via iPad or Zinio
- Our subscriptions start from $25 for 6 months and subscribers get free postage to Australian addresses