Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian family history and heritage, with features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past.
In issue 33, the Mar-Apr 2016 edition of Australia’s favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll discover:
- 148 new family history resources now online
- Our expert’s tips on using census records
- A tale of two trailblazers: Ernestine Hill and Daisy Bates
- The story of an iconic Pozières war monument – and the secret left behind
- The rise and fall of a Sydney dynasty
- How 1900s Fremantle was struck by plague
- Handy hints on tracing Aussie World War I ancestors who served in the British Army
- How South Australia’s Migration Museum makes history fun for kids
- Port Arthur’s new initiatives
- The latest history news, events, book and app reviews.
And much more – in fact, 68 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews. On sale now online – click here to buy from our online shop or read a free extract here.
Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door, and don’t forget our back issues are also available from our online shop or digitally via Zinio and the iPad Newsstand if we’ve sold out of the paper copy.
- Australia subscriptions are A$25 for 6 months, A$50 for 1 year, and A$85 for 2 years
- New Zealand subscriptions are A$90 for 1 year, and A$125 for 2 years
That’s right, we’re available digitally anywhere in the world and you’ll never have to worry about us selling out! Take your Inside History collection wherever you take your tablet and save on storage space at home. Your tablet lets you have your library in your handbag or briefcase. Click here to learn more about our digital issues.
For more information, please contact us at the office, we love hearing your stories. Happy reading!
There are a number of ways to subscribe and arrange delivery of Inside History magazine:
- Post a completed renewal form to GPO Box 1846, Sydney NSW 2001
- Purchase a 6 month, 1 year or 2 year subscription on our online shop
- Call us on 02 8227 6486 and subscribe or renew over the phone
- Or subscribe to our digital magazines anything in the world via iPad or Zinio
- Our subscriptions start from $25 for 6 months and subscribers receive free postage to Australian addresses