Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage. Issue 25, our Nov-Dec 2014 edition has features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past. In issue 25 of your favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll read about:
- The latest free records online to help you find your family
- Why Sydney Harbour’s Old Quarantine Station is the perfect historic city mini-break
- How you could win a History Lovers trip to Norfolk Island worth $5,000
- A non-profit company leading the way in reuniting lost war medals
- How to tell the difference between a ‘cottage loaf’ and a ‘kiss curl’ and why it can help in decoding the date of trickier family photographs
- The amazing discovery of a “dead man’s Penny” buried in a Sydney backyard, and how it was returned to descendants by a thoughtful stranger
- The centenary celebrations underway to commemorate Ernest Shackleton’s audacious trans-Antarctic expedition and the Australian photographer who captured their death-defying struggle
- Resident expert Shauna Hicks helps piece together the puzzle of a marriage certificate riddled with errors
- Inside History sits down for a chat with Christine Bramble, historian and author of Sisters of the Valley, a research project into WWI nurses
- Take note of the latest historical events around Australia and New Zealand
- Explore our reviews of the latest historical apps and books
- We’re giving away 40 copies of Anzac Treasures – our biggest book giveaway ever!
And much more – in fact, 76 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews. On sale now online – click here to buy!
- In the newsagents our RRP is A$9.95 in Australia and NZ$10.95 in New Zealand.
Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door, and don’t forget our back issues are also available from our online shop or digitally via Zinio and the iPad Newsstand if we’ve sold out of the paper copy.
- Australia subscriptions are A$25 for 6 months, A$50 for 1 year, A$85 for 2 years, A$125 for 3 years
- New Zealand subscriptions are A$45 for 6 months, A$90 for 1 year, A$125 for 2 years, A$165 for 3 years
That’s right, we’re available digitally anywhere in the world and you’ll never have to worry about us selling out! Take your Inside History collection wherever you take your tablet and save on storage space at home. Your tablet lets you have your library in your handbag or briefcase. Want to know more about our digital issues – click here!
For more information, please contact us at the office, we love hearing your stories. Happy reading!
There are a number of ways to subscribe and arrange delivery of Inside History magazine:
- Email us on info [at] insidehistory.com.au, including the completed subscription form
- Post a completed renewal form to PO Box 406, Erskineville, Sydney, 2043
- Fax a completed renewal form to 02 8580 6237
- Go online and buy a 6 month, 1 year, 2 year or 3 year subscription, on our online shop
- Call us on 02 8227 6486 and subscribe or renew over the phone
- Or subscribe to our digital magazines anything in the world via iPad or Zinio
- Our subscriptions start from $25.00 for 6 months and subscribers get free postage to Australian addresses