Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage, with features and practical tips to help you trace your family tree and discover the life your ancestor led. Whether you want to explore convict history, find your Anzac, identify photographs or trace your family tree, our trusted expert advice will help you discover your past.
In issue 32, the Jan-Feb 2016 edition of Australia’s favourite history and genealogy magazine, you’ll discover:
- The unique historical website aiming to link every colonial-era Australian to original record sets
- 105+ new family history resources online
- Why World War I repatriation records are among our most precious datasets
- The story of an Aussie surf lifesaver come World War I ambulance stretcher-bearer
- Mark Tedeschi AM QC’s insights on the 1960 kidnapping case that shocked the nation
- The grand heritage mansion restored to its historic glory
- A historical outback adventure in the Northern Territory
- Our military history expert’s advice on tracing your Digger beyond their wartime alias
- The New Zealand pilot caught up in the famous 1944 ‘Great Escape’
- The latest history news, events, book and app reviews, and more.
And much more – in fact, 68 pages of terrific features, practical information on genealogy, chances to network with other family historians, and book and app reviews. On sale now online – click here to buy from our online shop or read a free extract here.
Or subscribe and have it delivered straight to your door, and don’t forget our back issues are also available from our online shop or digitally via Zinio and the iPad Newsstand if we’ve sold out of the paper copy.
- Australia subscriptions are A$25 for 6 months, A$50 for 1 year, A$85 for 2 years, A$125 for 3 years
- New Zealand subscriptions are A$90 for 1 year, A$125 for 2 years, A$165 for 3 years
That’s right, we’re available digitally anywhere in the world and you’ll never have to worry about us selling out! Take your Inside History collection wherever you take your tablet and save on storage space at home. Your tablet lets you have your library in your handbag or briefcase. Click here to learn more about our digital issues.
For more information, please contact us at the office, we love hearing your stories. Happy reading!
There are a number of ways to subscribe and arrange delivery of Inside History magazine:
- Post a completed renewal form to GPO Box 1846, Sydney NSW 2001
- Purchase a 6 month, 1 year or 2 year subscription on our online shop
- Call us on 02 8227 6486 and subscribe or renew over the phone
- Or subscribe to our digital magazines anything in the world via iPad or Zinio
- Our subscriptions start from $25 for 6 months and subscribers receive free postage to Australian addresses